Focusing on User Experience and Analytics I’ve replatformed to Magento 2 and increased revenue by 60% Year on Year.
Rainbow Club is the market leader in bridal footwear and bespoke hand coloured occasion shoes. With over 400 independent retailers throughout the UK and sold in numerous John Lewis stores throughout the country it is a well know name in the bridal sector.
The Magento 1 site I began working with was in need of complete modernisation, the initial stage of this focused on improving on-site imagery including product photography.
The migration to Magento 2 was a 7 month process that involved:
- Producing a brief and obtaining quotes from a number of specialist agencies.
- With the main board deciding upon the preferred partner.
- Working with designers to wireframe the preferred layout.
- Agreeing the final design for coding to begin.
- A comprehensive user acceptance testing period to full align design with functionality.
- Working with the agency to agree a go-live plan and put in place all preparatory steps.
- Go live followed by a period of bug logging and fixing.
- After the whole process was signed off then continually sourcing and evaluating improvements to the site in order to grow sales and conversion rates.
To explore the site further please visit http://www.rainbowclub.co.uk